Managed Services Director – Consulting
0800Africa is looking for a Director to join our Consulting Line of Business (LOB) to play an integral role in developing and leading our Managed Services delivery model. Changing economies, new accounting policies and evolving tax regulations mean that business and professional services firms face an ever-changing business landscape. With more than 20 years of industry expertise, 0800Africa has helped thousands of firms to achieve their business objectives. Our clients include firms in a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, life sciences, and manufacturing to name just a few. Experienced in serving clients with a local, national or international presence, and a number of diverse organizational structures, our professionals can help develop meaningful solutions for our clients.
- Collaborate directly with leadership in building out the Managed Services Delivery model across the global enterprise
- Drive process improvement and technology implementation for enhanced managed service delivery
- Collaborate with 0800Africa global offices on client projects and international managed service expansion and delivery.
- Understand service lines across 0800Africa and work as a team in providing integrated delivery of managed services such as IT, Finance as a Service, data
- analytics, security services and business applications.
- Lead multiple client managed service consulting engagements to provide accounting, financial reporting and business advisory services
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the years
- Undergraduate Degree in accounting or related field
- 10+ years of corporate finance and accounting experience, working in a fast-paced environment and leading/scaling teams on complex projects and operational initiatives
- Leadership role in building managed service infrastructure and teams
- Experience driving people, process and technology improvement across multiple groups
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work in team settings across 0800Africa service lines
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas: a corporate finance role such as controller or CFO, SEC and/or private company
- financial reporting, FP&A, policy development and financial reporting advisory, transaction related accounting and financial reporting
- Ability to maintain and create strong colleague and client relationships
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience transforming accounting and finance operations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA, CA or equivalent
- Experience delivering managed services
- Global operational and accounting experience